Monday, May 25, 2020

Hello Baldpate Family. We would like to take a moment to thank all of our fallen heroes and their families this Memorial Day.

Exciting news from the Keyroom! We would like to introduce two of our new curators: Maddie and Adam.

Hello all! My name is Maddie and I am a history major from Aquinas College. My dream job is to work as a museum curator and archivist-- specifically educating about the history of science and medicine. My hobbies include reading Wikipedia pages, making collages, and enjoying nature. I hope to provide all our Baldpate friends and family a fun and informative summer! I am excited to be working this summer and will be keeping y'all up to date on all our Keyroom events.

And my name is Adam! I was an anthropology major at Bates College until I graduated this year. I have worked in museums from Maine to Colorado and look forward to pursuing a masters degree in museum studies. I am an avid rock climber and trail runner, so Estes Park is the perfect place for me this summer. The Baldpate is a special place, and I look forward to preserving and adding to our collection during this upcoming season.